Friday, June 28, 2013

Kirkorov: If it is going to win a song, the Euro Vision Song Contest for the second year in a row!

Philip encouraged to send to "Euro Vision 2009" "no good artist." He will press for Greece the thumbs. At the ceremony of transfer of the symbolic keys Euro Vision Moscow Mayor Luzhkov Philip word unprecedented. But after the ceremony, so that the old soldier interviews euro hard left and right. Including NEWSmusic.ru. Philip is a fan of Greece - I think we have a lot of worthy artists to perform in the competition. Send Valery, Nikolai Baskov, BiS duo, Yin and Yang, a very good singer Vic Daineko Julia Nachalova any good artist. You have the option to take a decent place, and a more known in Europe. And Masha Katz can revive old, and to go back to Euro Vision. - It will help to prepare the Russian participants for the contest? - I never impose. I'm invited. So it was with Dima Bilan, Ani Lorak, etc. If someone I approached this, and I believe - then came up with the idea of his speech, I will write a song for him. Let's say this year is Greece Sakis Rouvas, a good friend. I'm happy to help him, and we have already decided, in what will be my help. But if one of our artists to contact me for help, and I see him as the winner - happy to go to his team, heading or only one of his team to be. I will not say "no." - Who are you sick? - Definitely Greece for the thumb press. I believe in professionalism Sakis Rouvas. He goes to the Euro vision for the second time, as Dima Bilan. In 2004 he took part in the competition in 2004 with the song Shake It I believe in him. - Does it make sense to go to a well-known artist of the euro vision, as for the second year in a row, it is almost impossible to win? - Why not? Same Ireland won six times the Euro Vision Song Contest. And three times in a row in 1992, 1993 and 1994. And last won recently in 1996. The impossible is possible! Especially in a competition. If there is a bright artist with a magical aura, and the song is the best of Russia - Russia wins for the second time in a row. Why not? .. - And in the magic of numbers do you think? In this second channel to bring good luck, and the first - no? - No, I do not believe in this magic. And you do not guess. Not be a fatalist. I believe in talent, I believe in professionalism. I know that the first channel for many years turns the competition, and took along with Konstantin Lvovich in this process. And I know that. Groomed channel "Russia" for euro vision this year Dima and presented at a high level. I'm sure the first channel in 2009 to contest at a high level. And believe the magic of numbers, as in the magic of black cats, I do not know long ago. I used these games with the journalists come up with different stories to them somehow play to feed. Wrote all sorts of nonsense. But there is a serious question, and I'm not into all these ideas, and we do not want. And the magic of numbers, as in the magic of black cats, a long time ago, I do not -. Local artists often spend the concerts during the Euro Vision Song Contest, to be seen by a large number of foreign visitors You have the May concert in Moscow? - I did not want that, because I am, and so the whole of Europe knows. Inside and out. Five times World Music aWords, and how many times in Euro vision as an artist have been. As a songwriter and producer And considering how many concerts in Europe ... I do not need vigorous promotion itself. Come to Euro Vision, and journalists around me more than the favorites. Today, technical skills, allowing you to go online and see news from Youtube singer, or buy a CD without problems. Those who follow my work can, in every part of the world to hear right there, my songs. Guru KEN, NEWSmusic.ru Photo - Svetlana Maltsev, photos of stars

No comments:

Post a Comment