Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Philip deprived snack sales

Commenting on tour in Kazan to Philip Kirkorov unknown man and asked to stop the concert to ... Buffets theater could earn on the spectator. - Of course, I understand, in the courts of the crisis, and everybody wants - says the singer. - But with such impudence I meet for the first time in my wardrobe, a man showed up and asked for a concert to break hold cafes to make money. I tried to tell him that always works, without a break. But he swears and curses, as if I had taken away a piece of bread. And all this in a loud voice. That's not what it means to give people cash in on sandwiches. That's what it means not to give people money on sandwiches King of Pop scene, the program refused to change because of the sandwiches and worked three-hour concert in one go without a break. And the same day went to Cheboksary that. Also hosted the sold-out his concert in the big tour in Russia As it turned out, was the scandal of the deputy director of the opera house Yuri Larionov. - What do you want! - The official said LIFE.RU. - Buffets suffer. I myself an artist, but business is business. At Kirkorov full house, the hall is full, and that he. Unfortunately break, and buffets to make a little money

No comments:

Post a Comment