Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Kirkorov: My status cushion for the concert in Nizhny Novgorod

Philip to be sure that his concert in Nizhny Novgorod, the emergencies ministry in the Nizhny Novgorod region on grounds of non-compliance areas for such events in any case take out stops - that will help him, especially the status of the People's Artist of Russia. Nizhny Novgorod MOE banned a concert artist in the City Palace of Sports planned, because the building is not meant for show and concerts. . "Yes, there was a problem with pyrotechnics But since it is the main component of the director of my show, as long as my government does not solve the problem with the security services of the hall can not take place a concert" - confirmed Kirokorov RIA Novosti. - I personally received an apology for the right to use pyrotechnics Mr Shoigu However, he assured that "this issue is resolved, the public does not suffer obvious, and the concert will take place in any case." Kirkorov said that "could only have previously informed about the problem, because if you just prior to the attack in the day of the concert, it is natural, it has to move, but can be found for the next month solution." "There are other pyrotechnics Finally, I am personally familiar with Mr. Shoigu has repeatedly ruled pyrotechnic issues related to my show, including the Kremlin Palace and the Operetta Theater." - Said the artist. "I personally use a pardon for the right to pyrotechnics Mr Shoigu and his services My status of folk artists allow me the appropriate paperwork and signature were attending a concert in Nizhny Novgorod get organized." - Assured singer, People's Artist of Russia, Ukraine is, Ingushetia and Chechnya.

No comments:

Post a Comment