Saturday, June 29, 2013

Philip: I was God!

- I have to God! - Baffled reporter Philip answer to the question "What's new in life." - No, it's not a new song that was just God and all. - What? Right itself? - No, just below, a saint ... Valentine's Day. Correspondent "MK" was about to fall into a swoon, but Philip was pleased to declare that he accepted the offer to play an important role in the new movie "Love in the City." Philip Kirkorov - The story is fairly simple, but very funny - said Kirkorov. - Three young men are unbridled life, they desire to change their wives ... In short, it is immoral types. And watched Valentine's Day, he decides to punish them for their neglect of the higher feelings and forgive only when they resolve. This is a very funny comedy that will be shot in New York. Well ... Valentine's Day - I am. The film takes the same team that gave the Russians the comedy "Hitler Kaput". Kirkorov will be removed in a company with Chadov and Brezhnev. His shots will last two weeks. - This is why I have refused to appear on the show with Tina Kandelaki - Philip is on - only the filming fell. I opted for a full-length film. Incidentally, the soundtrack will play my song "Give me the gift." I gave it to Buchanan during my solo concerts in Moscow. In New York, Philip left the other day, and seeing the movie exactly the Russians on 8 March. - If otsnimus normal - finished Kirkorov - and personally, then suddenly problems in love, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment