Sunday, June 30, 2013

Philip: I have a principle, I do not borrow money

Colossus local pop scene Philip Kirkorov Bedrosovich presidency marked a triumphant summer of all major Russian TV contest, support our Olympic athletes in Beijing, became the hero of a new set of rumors and scandals, and was again the most successful, the guest artist, according to statistics at the box office . According to various sources, the summer concert series result Kirkorov range 2.5 to $ 4 million. "We can not speak for Alla month" - Philip, like many concerts you gave last summer? - Around 50th In mid-September, more power to "high season". In this case, I took out the schedule of the next three trips to Sochi, - says the singer "News". - Give them because of the conflict that took place in my Sochi tolerated with Grigory Leps Director concert hall "Festival" Mr. Pasnyuka. He actually pushed our heads together. I do not remember this unpleasant incident. I think it happened because of my gentle nature and lack of artistic egotism that might be manifest. I was asked, not the possibility of preferred Leps "festival" with a concert for two hours before my solo address how other terms for his concert because of mourning for the victims of the conflict in South Ossetia could be found. No one went in my place on this. I agreed, and after the concert Leps 2 hours, could not get into makeup because it rested at the time his musicians. And I waited for the audience in the hall. Director of the "Festival" to solve active, the situation, strangely withdrawn. I said that more is not in Sochi on the stage and "Festival" will not go until I apologize to come get me. Philip Kirkorov - Malicious gossip when different problems you lately, due to the fact that you no longer rumored under the care of Pugacheva you - the ordinary artist ... - I do not understand this reasoning. Yes, I am an ordinary actor. We all popular artists. A loud different stories with a plus or minus happened to me and Pugacheva and during our marriage with her, and in the four years that have passed since then. Whether "pink blouse" or disassembly with police ... I have two title People's Artist after her divorce. So I do not feel a reduction of respect for me. But everything else - think speculation restless journalists to ask someone of the same diva when I'm somewhere podnachat. But they do not know our relationship. We can communicate with Alloy or not talk for six months, but that does not mean that we each get into trouble. - Do you see yourself for the next year in some celebrations 60th Anniversary of Pugacheva? - If I am invited, if I need, she knows that I be next. - Do you have any incentives to prove something to someone - in arts, business, everyday life? - All what you can prove, in a state youth extremism, proved that I can. What I am an artist, I looked to see the whole country and it is in the last 20 years. I live for fun, and do what I like. Do you want to be in the movies - will star in a movie, I want to play in the theater - I play, produce I want - to produce ready, I want to work in an interesting project on "Euro Vision", a song, and for three months to make, and to do this project, I can not afford to introduce. Dying of hunger. So now we have to start with Tina Kandelaki - as co-producer and lead actor - ". Realtors' filming comedy series, tentatively titled We played a kind of fraud. The team we have a very strong, led by renowned theater director Nina Chusovoy artist Pavel Kaplevich. Starting from mid-October the recording. Who was the sample selection of costumes, make-up. Planning Series 100th Because of the shooting, I even had to postpone their fall tour of the Ukraine in the spring. - On receipt of your fans are always 15-20. What are they waiting for? - Me This is my fans. Possible - depending on the state, the mood - I try to their fans second, minute assign communication and understand that they give them a boost. - And if one of them shouting: "Philip, give me some money at least a thousand rubles". - I basically I do not give money borrowed. I believe that the money - the evil, they destroy human relationships. This does not mean that I do. I am a very generous person. I gave away half of his clothes, make and give something that someone needs. But to borrow money, I do not give, and I give. - And you take a loan? - No Once upon a time, long ago. In desperate situations, when it ". Vlastilina" in the history of There was no way it was an urgent need to give the money. That's when I realized that this is terrible - to lend, borrow. Life turns into hard work. "I have no money to buy even a quarter of Bulgaria" - What you do not have good health? - All kitschy. After forty years, you should at least once a year to check their health. Today, technology allows you to provide a detailed diagnosis. I love myself, and I understand that no one, except I do not care for me. And I have several years to go through a medical examination to wonderful Oncology Centre Kashirke. It is a director Mikhail Davydov, who saved the lives of many of my colleagues. Taking advantage of his invitation and his desire to check one's own body, I visited the Oncology Center. What this staged paparazzi whole country knows. I was even attacked by Mikhail himself a question: "Perhaps you have something for me?". Because it is so detailed diagnosis in the newspaper, I thought, without the "outflow" of information from the doctors with such journalists could not come. My joy knew no bounds when I was shown my tests and was told that all I's fine. But a few days later I was in a state of shock. I did not at first, that the assurances of doctors and went abroad. Similar tests are made. Now I have found a place in Europe where I can pass these tests. This is a very private place. That of a journalist who gets there, I'll give a million dollars! - Another rumor: Kirkorov has bought half of Bulgaria ... - This is of course absurd speculation. I have no financial means to buy half of Bulgaria and even quarter. I just have a partnership with the family, who built a stunning house on the Black Sea, under Burgas, near the spot where the contest took place "Golden Orpheus". Lolita, Hope Babkin, Kim wide castle, Jack Friedland, Vladimir Vinokur: In this house, the house got a lot of my colleagues. I have exactly the same case as they are. - Our pop artists in extra time so attracted to each other, that they are buying a house in the neighborhood? - We can say, oh, we're tired of each other, but meet in Miami on New Year's, and all three holidays - gather for Christmas, New Year and old. Each competition live on stage, if you look at each other have feathers and down - forward who will be better ... And what I see, the atmosphere at large concerts was more soft, friendly. Leontiev, you can use the "New Wave" in the beautiful feathers, a song in Spanish, and I would sit in the audience and call forward, "Bravo." I do not know how I react to it 20 years ago. Maybe I would have strangled toad, I would have thought, "Damn, I would abruptly". And now I'm all for it, I understand that this event ... - To the age Leontiev a great form as he may be, you are ready to pick up a dumbbell or barbell? - If I is like a dumbbell 20 years ago, not tested, it's just silly to begin to do so. Although I am finally ready to build a house and a swimming pool there. Relax, no lanes. - Did you go to our team at the Olympic Games in Beijing to support. I went to the stadium for tickets or did you have accreditation? - I was, and accreditation, and tickets. Leonid Tyagachev invited me to support the 'House of Friends Olympics "and everything to me. Equipped Kusnirovich me were various tours and trips to competitions. I was surrounded by the care and attention. Incidentally, this is all to the same status question. Is where the conflict with Stillavina say that I lived in Beijing somewhere with no windows, no doors, into the trough. No, I had a luxurious, two-story space. In the castle. Some of the most beautiful homes of the intended guests Olympics. The special features of the building was not to be overlooked just that with large windows in the living room and other rooms bedroom, on the second floor, was. And since I was a star. It was amazing. Came to visit me, Anita Tsoi, I laughed and said, "Can you imagine, I have seen in my life in such a luxury apartment has no windows in the bedroom.". And there were rumors that I live in the hollow. Willy-nilly, to monitor his every word and think themselves who invite. - They are friends with some of the athletes? - With many. Dmitry Nosov here my friend. Alexei Yagudin, and Anton Sikharulidze. Among the athletes a lot of smart, intelligent people who can learn from. By the way, wrote Judo Nosov wonderful poems. Maybe I'll write them a song. "Relations with Belarus, I have an end" - not Yagudin and Plushenko Sikharulidze you called and ... - And then I'll call it? Let Rudkovskaya calls him or accounting. - And you have the Rudkovskaya Bilan and again not the best relationship? - I have a great relationship with Dima - were, are and will be. I think he is a very talented artist. We were never friends, but we have a mutual respect. Would reject as for Yana Rudkovskaya, then I comment. Leave everything left to the woman who lost because of their wrong behavior friend named Philip. - You are in the "Euro-Vision", which will take place in Moscow to be involved? - At this point, I was invited by Konstantin Ernst, the preparations for the competition. We had a meeting about six weeks ago. - It can happen that you will be another artist from another country and go with him to the competition? - I think not. It is tactless on Russia when my potential move to another country. An exception can only be two countries, Bulgaria and Greece. I know that Greece is in this year of Sakis Rouvas, the person with whom we have made a nice project four years ago not a single, and our friendship with him to me in the side of his participation in "Euro Vision" leave. If he needs my support in Russia, for example, to make a good PR, I'll help you. Well, Bulgaria - is my second home, and it is impossible to pass. Even in freestyle at the Olympic Games, I found myself thinking that. More about the Bulgarian fighter than the Russian concerns Patriotic feelings for Bulgaria to live, and I will not disappear. In its relations with Belarus, I have ball after project Koldun. Put exclamation marks after work with Ukraine, because it was a great time. What we did with Ani Lorak to all of us, not on the whole successful. Ukraine, unlike Belarus appreciate my efforts. It was a feeling that you used - and is fine. Warlock has said the same thing in every interview that almost did not regret that his life "Euro Vision" was. This is how you need to be cynical! - They say that a conflict with your brothers finally solved Meladze? - Yes. We have a mutual friend, a rich and powerful man who was very angry, And we know that, to be honest, after all these years on the same stage. On New Year's this friend brought us together and made us sit together at the same table. There is nowhere to go. I am, although I do not drink, on this occasion, even raised a glass of wine, and we drank to our reconciliation. Chip fell on my shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment