Thursday, June 27, 2013

Philip Kirkorov "set up" before Pugacheva

Recently it was announced that Philip is preparing a gift for an anniversary song Alla Pugacheva "Gibney favorite without you." The song was credited to the composer Don Julian and accused them of betraying the secret surprise Philip. - Julian, the press wrote that your song will sound for Philip Kirkorov birthday Alla Pugacheva. What is it, if I may ask? - I want to say that journalists have all migrated to the head. I wrote two songs for Philip. One I bought it, and the other I gave him, so he sang for Alla Pugacheva on her birthday. I wrote about it in his blog on LiveJournal, and then I began to lay siege to the journalists to tell the details. But I promised to Philip, and to say his word. Perhaps Philip decides that the gift Alla Borisovna not sing my song, and the other .. - Why, then, has released a new song Philip Kirkorov "Gibney favorite without you" for your song? - I do not know! But I can guess. After reading the details of our relationship with Kirkorov, a journalist refuses to say, I decided to take revenge for his silence. And attributed to me rather strange song! I'm not the first time with the fact that journalists are willing to face the thumb of a scandal suck, but then just have outdone themselves. It is from the beginning to the end. Worst of all, the song is probably the author, and it is not nice of journalism lies. And the phrase on the fact that "Don Julian issued a secret Philip Kirkorov" - incredible stuff. Heard the sound of the series, but does not know where he is. Philip does not know who the mystery of his gift to Alla Pugacheva - will be presented in court? - I do not know. Probably. I hate that. Following the publication of the offense itself Philip hastily without understanding the situation He knows who it's a song. And I just do not know. 'Plans Philip the anniversary of Alla Pugacheva, it does not have to tell me anything - Philip called you, and accused of treason? - He called and was very upset. It is very sad that journalism brings artists are so much grief. I hope he will calm down and find the people he "set up" simple. I even know they are on the same number ... Guru KEN, NEWSmusic.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment