Saturday, June 29, 2013

Philip Kirkorov became ill on the set of

To be understood in their own skin, what it is - to be holy - ". Love in the City" Philip Kirkorov had while working on the film shooting almost hospitalization ended. In the history of St. Valentine, the play Kirkorov, three men punished for unbridled life, robbing them of male power. In return, they began Valentine and hang it upside down in one of the skyscrapers in Manhattan. - I swallowed a lot of smoke, I felt sick, "I love another extreme, - confessed" MK "Philip, - all the attractions of this kind, where you can get an adrenaline rush - they're all my But the shooting lasted so long. that in the end I made a long stay on the head strong pressure jumped. And even the "first aid" call me to get back to normal. "In addition to a shake-Philippe again suffered on set. In the story, he had a lot of smoke. "I am in life I do not smoke, - said Philip, - and the director calls, and I did not seem to get very reliable with a cigarette I really do not know how to smoke, and they're going to start taking the Well... I finally swallowed the smoke, I was wrong again! "- Laughed popstar.

No comments:

Post a Comment