Friday, June 28, 2013

Taught to smoke Pugacheva Kirkorov

The closed door shows the romantic comedy "Love in the City" Philip admitted that in creating a bright image Valentine helped him singer and former lover of Alla Pugacheva. In the film, Philip Bedrosovich created a very unusual way of St. Valentine. Particularly striking is the week of hair and cigarette smoke cloud around Kirkorov wrote Life.ru. According to Philip, who, incidentally, does not smoke, a picture of a heavy smoker, he helped a woman who sings ... - I have long time friends with a person who smoked a lot - said Kirkorov. - So in this respect I have quite a bit of experience. For 13 years, then ... So, what to do, I know (laughs). Was the result is quite plausible. The role of Valentine, heart connection, was given the singer easily. Philip admitted that connected the life or a couple. - I can only say, the matchmaker - laughter Kirkorov. - I have to meet a lot of heart and fall in love helped, both in Russia and abroad. Now these people are very happy, they have children and even grandchildren. They are always grateful to me, and I'm happy (smiles). In his life, but I profukannyh related to love. But still love the people, and it saves! According to the producers of the film, the comedy sequel, perhaps even more than one. This is just the time brings Philip Saint Valentine is still unknown. However, the filmmakers did not rule out the possibility that the key players remain the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment